Well, I believe that most of people is not satisfied with the original keyboard on Android because of the less new words, small keyboard and high error. And right now I believe that some people still grapple with various keyboard apps in Google Market (aka Google Play). Right now, I will bring you guys 5 best Android Keyboard Apps from Google Play. Just pick out one from them.
5. SlideIT Soft Keyboard (Rated: 4.0)
SlideIT keyboard is an excellent tool for entering text, replacing your touchscreen keyboard. SlideIT keyboard enables users to dramatically improve writing speed with practically no learning curve. Instead of entering text by tapping on the keyboard letters, SlideIT keyboard eases texting by sliding a finger along the keyboard letters, while the words �magically� appear on the screen.
Among SlideIT great features:
– Smart predictions and disambiguation
– Over 45 language packs and layouts
– More than 30 skins
– Handwriting recognition
– Keyboard customization
– Import contacts from your phone
4. TouchPal Keyboard (Rated: 4.2)
Support Voice input, multi-language, dictionary update, contact import to dictionary etc.
And the main features:
1. TouchPal Curve – the first predictive sliding in the world. Pause in the middle of sliding to get long words predicted.
2. Intelligent next-word prediction. It may save up to 80% keystrokes.
3. Magic mistyping correction on Full QWERTY layout. Blind typing is no longer a dream!
4. Mixed language input allows auto language detection. No need to switch languages.
5. Innovation of T+ dual-letter layout. Bigger keys than QWERTY.
3. Smart Keyboard Trial (Rated: 4.3)
This is the TRIAL version of “Smart Keyboard PRO” (it has the same features but with a nag screen). And this keyboard app also gets multitouch keyboard with multi-language support, skins, voice input, T9 and compact, Smart dictionary, custom Auto-Text, hard keyboard support, calibration, many appearance and prediction options.
2. SwiftKey 3 Keyboard Free (Rated: 4.4)
SwiftKey 3 understands how words work together, giving much more accurate corrections and predictions than other keyboards. Very sloppy typing will magically make sense, even if you miss spaces, and SwiftKey 3 also predicts your next words. SwiftKey 3 learns the words and phrases you use, and how you interact with your keyboard as you use it, to make typing easier and even more accurate over time. You can also personalize it using your Gmail, Facebook, Twitter or blog posts.
1. An improvement to the autocorrect function. Now the keyboard gives more accurate corrections and predictions and also recognizes where spaces between words should go.
2. Re-designed layout featuring a bigger spacebar and a single punctuation key.
1. GO Keyboard (Rated: 4.4)
GO Keyboard can make your typing faster and smarter. It is a essential choice for android mobile.
?Predict in multiple languages and keyboard layouts
?Has accurate dictionaries
?Support fantasy text output
?Support a variety of themes
?Smart to set skin and back ground
?Auto-memory and correct as you type
?Multi-point touch keyboard
?Support the slide input
With one of those 5 best Android keyboard apps, you can speed up the text input, if you do not want to move your fingers, just speak out with the voice input. It’s much safer when you are driving. If you find any better keyboard, just leave your message below this blog. I will try it for you!