I think most people find that the battery for android is not so durable. What’ more, with the HD resolution for the screen, 4G module and multiple core CPU, the battery become much poorer in some Android devices.What’s more and more,I don’t know which one damn reporter said that free Android apps packed with ads are majorm battery drains. Whatever, a battery saver is really necessary to us. And today, I will recommend you 5 best android battery savers to make your device become more durable.
Top 5: One Touch Battery Saver (Rated:4.3)
- Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
- Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
- Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one’s needs.
- Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
- 3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
- Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1×1, 2×1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!
Top 4: Battery Defender-Battery Saver (Rated:4.4)
- Automatically, just enable it.
- Shows battery percent in the notification bar.
- Fast wifi/gps/data/bluetooth switch.
- App white list for streaming apps.
Why this app will save battery?
- Automatically disable wifi and data connection after you turning off your screen(with 15~20s latency).
- Genius Sync, allow app to sync every few minutes but save battery.
- Quiet sleeping. Disable data network and wifi connections when you are sleeping. Sleeping time can be adjusted as your prefer.
Top 3: JuiceDefender – battery saver (Rated:4.4)
- 5 Preset Profiles (from default mode to full customization)
- Easy and Intuitive User Interface
- Home screen Battery Widgets
- Mobile Data toggle automation
- 2G/3G toggle automation
- WiFi toggle automation + Auto-Disabling option
- Location-aware WiFi Control (e.g. enable WiFi only at home/work, disable it otherwise)
- Battery Consumption Optimization (e.g. when screen off, battery under threshold, etc.)
- Comprehensive Connectivity Scheduling (regular schedule, night time/peak time, week days/weekends)
- Connectivity Control for Specific Apps with Interactive Training mode
- CPU scaling when phone is idle
- Smart Brightness control
- Bluetooth control with Automatic Reconnect
- Full Activity Log
Top 2: Battery Dr saver+a task killer (Rated:4.4)
- Help you to kill tasks quickly and reset your phone easily!
- Show battery health,temperature,talktime etc.
- To improve your phone’s battery,you should kill running tasks,adjust screen brightness(volume),turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth,Auto-sync etc.
- Battery Dr saver is the best Battery Improver/Battery Booster/battery saver tool.As your Battery Helper,it helps you to improve battery life .
- Icludes: Power Management(Battery Management),Battery Notifier, Battery Monitor,Power Control,task killer.
- Displays the health and the temperature of the battery.
- Full charge alarm
- Show Battery Usage
- Battery Time displays the remaining time(battery’s running time) for:TalkTime(2G/3G/4G),AudioTime,VideoTime,Web Surfing Time and Idle Time.
- Battery indicator
- Reset Battery Profile
- And More
Top 1: Easy Battery Saver(Rated:4.6)
- You can save battery and extend battery life of Android.
- Tells you full information about battery including its remaining battery power, remaining battery capacity, talk time, web surfing and much more.
- Provides, a consumption tracker option, which tells the, major consumption level.
- Provides, a tutorial, which describes all, the recommendations to save battery life.
- Comes up with multiple power saver mode which includes normal mode, general power saving mode, intelligent power saving mode and super power saving mode.
- You can even switch to �Advanced customized mode� in which you can customize power saving mode by your choice.