Well, actually I think this kind of app is really not so popular as keyboard or video player. But it still be useful when you download the file with Zip format from some websites or E-mail. OK, today I will list 3 best zip file manager which can only organize the zip and related files. No argument about other files manager.
3. WinZip (Rated: 4.2)
Now the world’s #1 zip utility makes it easy to view, open and save zip files on your Android device, whether they’re attached to an incoming email, downloaded from a web page or opened from an SD memory card.
WinZip for Android top features
- View supported file formats directly within the WinZip app. Easily open other popular formats with 3rd-party app integration.
- Open encrypted Zip files (including AES128 and AES256) to review sensitive material safely while on the go.
- Copy unzipped content to the clipboard to paste into an email or another application. Save the last extracted zip file to access at later time.
2. ArchiDroid (Rated: 4.4)
Easy to use archive manager. [RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2 and 7zip]
- App ArchiDroid: Easy to use archive manager.
- Unpacking of RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZIP (gz), BZIP2 (bz2), tar.bz2, tar.gz and 7ZIP* (7z) archives.
- Unpacking of encrypted ZIP and RAR (password protected) archives.
- Support of multi-volume (split) RAR archives.
- In some browsers and file managers you will be able to move quickly to the process of unpacking.
- Can create simple or encrypted ZIP archives.
*7ZIP archives with Copy or LZMA codec. Some methods require 128MB of free memory on sdcard
1. AndroZip File Manager (Rated: 4.5)
AndroZip File Manager helps you copy, delete, move, search, and organize your files, music, pictures, and folders just like you would do on your PC.
- With over 5 million downloads and its support of ZIP, encrypted ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP and BZIP2.
- AndroZip File Manager is definitive leader among similar applications on the market.
- Besides the archive functionality it also lets you send files, e.g. via email.
- Optimized specifically for both, phone and tablet displays. Due to many added features like drag and drop functionality, AndroZip File Manager is preferred among tablet users.
- Use it also to back up your applications and install new application APK on your phone, and manage phone memory and resources via task manager.
- Installs to SD card.