The holiday season is just around the corner, and Google is trying hard to update its Apps to make the app even better before the holiday season kicks off for everyone. On Monday the tech giant company updated its Gmail app for Android to version 4.2.1 and now they have announced an update for the personal assistant app, Google Now, which adds with a lot of new features, like Google+ Communities, so also come with a new Photo Editing free app called Snapseed, in order to enhance its own social network.
As we all know, just under 3 months ago, Google purchased Nik Software, the developer behind Snapseed. At the time, Snapseed was only available for iOS and it cost $4.99. But Today, Snapseed come to android device, arrived in Google Play for free. Here let�s go to have a review. May be just like Google state in its official blog: Great pictures aren�t taken, they�re made.
With this app, you can edit pictures in style. Browse through the image gallery to see some samples.
- Basic adjustments: tune, straighten and crop
- Creative filters: drama, black & white, and vintage that you can apply individually or in combination
- Control Point technology: selectively enhance your photo�to brighten just a face or deepen just the sky
- Post to Google+ and other services
Special for you:
Here is a list of What�s New about the Google now from the Google Play Store:
For Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean), Google Search keeps getting faster, plus:
- Events nearby
- Suggestions to help with your research
- Boarding passes from Gmail (United only, more to come)
- Search by camera when at museums or shops
- Weather at upcoming travel destinations
- Approximate monthly summary of walking and biking activity
New voice actions:
- Post to Google+
- Say �What�s this song?� to find the song you hear
- Say �Scan a barcode� to find product info