Sometimes when you try to download android apps from Google play app store or play downloader games like Angle Bird, they sometimes push annoying ads to your smartphone, and you find it really boring that you want to remove all the annoying ads on your android device. But how to get rid of these annoying mobile ads on Android Phone?
Being a long android lover, I have discovered a list of good tips and powerful apps for you here. If you have the same problem, Follow the Tutorials to have a try and you will find it really useful.
1. Download free app called AirPush Detector
AirPush Detector is the app that detects other installed applications to see which apps appear to use notification ad frameworks and users can easily uninstall them.
The app can’t block ads, but at least it can tell you which apps are causing them. So you must uninstall the app to stop the ads.
Now for the trick
- After you’ve detected and deleted the apps which push ads, head to the Google Play Store.
- Once inside the Play Store, tap on Settings.
- Inside Settings, uncheck “Google AdMob Ads�, this will make sure that you will no longer receive targeted ads from Google.
2. If your phone is rooted, you can try AdFree and AdAway. Both of the apps are free.
AdFree removes most ads in the browser and other apps. It does this by nullifying requests to known host names in the system hosts file, and AdAway is a similar app like AdFree.
3. To some extent, in my eyes, the ads are there to support developer to keep Develop innovation product. If you really want to remove them, the easiest way is to use your phone offline whenever you are using the add supported app.