Tired of some boring Pesky Sales calls from some fake numbers when you are so busy with your work or on a holiday? Fortunately, now you can block them by installing call blocker apps on your android smartphone. I have downloaded several of such apps on my htc one x for testing, but many of them failed to reach my requirements. I picked the Top 3 best Call blocking apps for android from them and here is the list.
1. Mr. Number Text, Call & Block (Rated: 4.4)
This amazing app makes it easy to block calls and texts, reverse lookup phone numbers and get more info about US businesses that call your mobile phone. The average rating of it is 4.4 in the android market. And about 75,000 + users have rated it with five stars.
– Block calls and texts from one person, an area code or the entire world
– Reverse lookup mobile and landline numbers
– Business Caller ID provides details and deals
– Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
– Automatically intercept calls and texts from private/unknown numbers
– Report spam calls, SMS, and MMS to warn other users
2. Call control-Call blocker (Rated: 4.4)
Call Control is full featured, super easy to use and is trusted by more than 5M users to block unwanted calls and texts. With Call Control – your phone only rings when you want it to.
– Automatically blocks thousands of active spam callers reported by the community.
– Community Blacklist stops telemarketers, debt collectors and other spam calls before they bother you.
– Personal Blacklist lets you block any phone number or area code (3 entry limit in Lite version)
– Reverse lookup for spam callers to find out who’s calling (and it’s free).
– Powered by the FCC Do Not Call Registry – blocks reported offenders automatically.
– Blocked Calls Don’t Ring! You choose what to do with blocked calls:
– Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
– Send to voicemail.
– Mute ringer.
– Call waiting blocking supported.
– Personal Blacklist
– Block any phone number.
– Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
– Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
– Block text and picture messages.
– Block Private & Unknown calls.
– Personal Whitelist and Contacts Protection – Make sure important calls are never missed.
– Online and Local Backup – backup of your personal lists so they are never lost.
– Call Log Integration � Blacklist, Whitelist and Lookup right from your Android�s Call Log.
– Privacy Mode and Scheduling.
– 100% Ad Free!
3. Call Blocker (Rated: 4.3)
Call Blocker blocks unwanted calls now and protect your privacy. One of the leading blocking app call blocker which is being rated 4.3 in the android store is rocking with its unique features. It supports multiple languages like French, German, English, Chinese, Portugal, Spanish etc.
�Block unwanted calls (Reject calls, forward or reply with an auto-SMS)
�Block spam SMS (accept phonebook only or simply block black list)
�Back up contacts to a server, so you will never lose them!
�Transfer data to new phone (available cross-platform to Symbian / Android / BlackBerry device)
�Quickly and easily erase the call history, delete SMS messages between your phone and individual contacts permanently to protect private data.
–Private Space (Premium) —
�Automatically move private contacts� messages and call logs to a Private Space so that they don�t appear in the phone�s regular SMS and call logs
�Keep secrets by hiding the icon as displayed on the main screen, so that nobody knows you are using Private Space.
-Protect your REAL space by creating one or more fake spaces. If anyone wants your password, show her/him the fake one!
Go to Google Play to check the details about these 3 call blocker apps, and choose your favorite one. Do you have any other good apps to recommend? Please leave it in comment.
You might also like:
Top 5 Best Free Music Downloader App for Android