Google Chrome is used much for the simplicity, speed, and comfort it provides. Setting up a homepage on the web browser, makes our task even easier. Whenever we launch a Web browser, it automatically opens a new window with a default home page.
Most people would like to have the main Google start page as the homepage. Homepage setting offers an easy way to search for anything you want. My friends asked me to post an article on this topic. That�s why I decided to write a solution for that. Here’s how to change the home page in Google Chrome included on the phone.
1. Open Chrome and tap on the browser�s Menu icon which will be located on the top right side of the app.
2. Tap on the Setting option which will open a new screen with a list of options divided into �Basics� and �Advanced�.
3. Select the �Home Page� option inside Settings which will be found under �Basics�.
4. Turn on �Home page� and then tap �Open this page�.
5. Finally, type in the �www.google.come� URL in that section.
6. You can also use your favorite website as the homepage. To do so, you first need to clear the �Default� checkbox and then type your favorite URL in the URL field.
7. After doing this, a Home button (giving you access to your homepage) will be added to the Google Chrome app, near the address bar.
I hope this would have helped you. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave it in the comments section below.