Our friends at Thrifter have a great deal on a mini portable battery charger!The whole point of the smartphone revolution was we could carry the power of a full-blown computer in our pocket. We didn’t have to make room for more stuff… until it came time to charge the battery. Then you needed a backpack just to carry all your cords and power adapters and giant, monolithic, battery packs.That’s the beauty of a mini external charger like the RAVPower Luster Mini 3350mAh portable battery pack
. It can fit in your pocket, or purse, and you don’t have to go out of your way to keep your phone juiced up. Right now it’s down to $6.99 with code KJAPB335
.Its normal street price is $11.99. While it’s hard to tell if there have been other coupon codes just as good as this, it hasn’t had a direct price drop this low since last year.
Despite its size, it still has enough power to fully charge an iPhone 7 and similar phones. Assuming you actually leave the house with a full charge (and didn’t forget to charge it all night like I usually do), it should keep you topped off while you’re out. Other features include:
- Thoughtful And Ergonomic Design: White plastic cap at the top and unique clip-inspired design prevent the charger from scratching and rolling off your desk
- Easy-to-press power button plus three status LEDs keep you informed of remaining capacity
- 1A output and 1A input: charge faster and smarter than others. Automatically detects and delivers the optimal charging current for any connected device, which ensures the fastest and most efficient charge
- Short-circuit and over-current protection will make the charger automatically shut down if a short circuit or overload output occur while the unit is charging
- Ultra reliable Lithium-Ion battery with over 500 battery charge cycles
RAVPower offers an 18-month warranty for the charger as well.This charger only comes with one USB to micro USB cable, so grab an extra USB-C cord or Lightning cable if you need one.See at Amazon
More from Thrifter:
For more great deals be sure to check out our friends at Thrifter now!